Number of LGBT-related laws changed over time
This year, there were 11 recorded legal changes made affecting LGBT people. In the previous year, there were 86 changes made. A total of 730 legal changes have been made so far in the 2010s.
- March 5Homosexuals serving openly in military becomes legal.LGBT people can serve in military
- March 1Same-sex adoption becomes legal.Just became legal 3 days ago.
- February 15Conversion therapy becomes not banned.Nobody cares about lgbt community there. Also government is sponsoring this activity. the prime minister just compared lgbt people to Islamic state.
- February 14
- January 28
- January 21Conversion therapy becomes not banned.No
- January 15Blood donations by MSMs becomes legal.just dropped life time ban.
- January 7LGBT discrimination becomes illegal.Legislative Decree #1323 states that crimes motivated by intolerance or discrimination including sexual orientation and gender identity will receive stronger penalizations.
- January 1
- LGBT housing discrimination becomes sexual orientation and gender identity.Homosexuality is illegal there.