In 1975, there were 9 recorded legal changes made affecting LGBT people. In the previous year, there were 10 changes made and 12 in the following year. A total of 96 legal changes were made in the 1970s.
- November 25LGBT discrimination becomes no protections.
- LGBT housing discrimination becomes no protections.Only protections in employment only.
- November 15Homosexual activity becomes illegal (imprisonment as punishment).Upto 3 years
- June 20
- February 14Same-sex marriage becomes unrecognized.Article 2 of the code of the family defines marriage as a union between a man and a woman
- (date unknown)Homosexual activity becomes legal.
- Homosexual activity becomes ambiguous.Mozambique's penal code included a clause against against individuals "who habitually engage in vices against nature," however, there had been no known prosecutions under the clause.
- January 1
- Equal age of consent becomes equal.No