Entry #422: Right to change legal gender in Florida

Original entry by sofoust ()

IssueRight to change legal gender
StatusLegal, but requires surgery
Start DateOct 19, 2004
End Datenow
DescriptionAfter Gender Reassignment Surgery and a legal name change, then you can apply for the gender to be changed on your birth certificate.
This entry has no revisions.