- Homosexuality⚢Male illegal, female uncertain
- Marriage⚭✖ Not legal
- Changing Gender✖ Illegal
- Adoption✖ Illegal
- Discrimination✖ No protections
- Housing Discrimination✖ No protections
- Employment Discrimination✖ No protections
- Military✖ Illegal
- Age of Consent✖ Unequal
- Donating Blood✖ Banned (indefinite deferral)
- Conversion Therapy✖ Not banned
Male illegal, female uncertain
According to sections 136–142 of the The Criminal Offences Act, the maximum penalty for same-sex sexual activity in Tonga is 10 years in prison and whipping.
Since homosexual activity is illegal in Tonga, same-sex marriage is not legal.