- Homosexuality⚢✔ Male illegal, female legal
- Marriage⚭✖ Unrecognized
- Changing GenderAmbiguous
- Adoption✖ Illegal
- Discrimination✖ No protections
- Housing Discrimination✖ No protections
- Employment Discrimination✖ No protections
- Military✖ Illegal
- Age of Consent✖ Unequal
- Donating Blood✖ Banned (1-year deferral)
- Conversion Therapy✖ Not banned
Male illegal, female legal
Up to 10 years prison
Until Nov 28, 2016
Illegal (imprisonment as punishment)
4-10 years in prison with or without labor.
no information on lgbt there.
it is not recognized because they have still not recognized other aspects.
Military doesn't even allow gay cruises there.
LGBT Rights by State
View the LGBT laws in each individual state of Saint Kitts and Nevis.