- Homosexuality⚢✖ Illegal (other penalty)
- Marriage⚭✖ Not legal
- Changing Gender✖ Illegal
- Adoption✖ Illegal
- Discrimination✖ No protections
- Housing Discrimination✖ No protections
- Employment Discrimination✖ No protections
- Military✖ Illegal
- Age of Consent✔ Equal
- Donating Blood✔ Legal
- Conversion Therapy✖ Not banned
Illegal (other penalty)
if you are expect living in Qatar & get caught for any kind Homosexual activity you might be put in jail for a while & then get deported back to your country.
Homosexuality is illegal there.
Homosexuality is defacto illegal.
here they don't usually ask people are you gay or not when you about to donate, you just donate as any other human being, unless you don't mention having sex with same gender or any kind of sex you'll be fine.
LGBT Rights by Municipality
View the LGBT laws in each individual municipality of Qatar.