- Homosexuality⚢✔ Legal
- Marriage⚭✖ Unrecognized
- Changing GenderAmbiguous
- Adoption✖ Illegal
- Discrimination✖ No protections
- Housing DiscriminationUnknown
- Employment DiscriminationUnknown
- Military✔ Legal
- Age of Consent✔ Equal
- Donating BloodAmbiguous
- Conversion Therapy✖ Not banned
Gay marriage is not recognized in Mongolia. Date represents the ratification of Mongolia's democratic constitution.
Date represents adoption of Mongolia's democratic constitution. Transgender Mongolians are subjected to intense discrimination and violence, it is unlikely that trans-Mongolians are permitted to change their legal gender.
The date shown represents the year Mongolia ratified its democratic constitution.
LGBT Rights by Province
View the LGBT laws in each individual province of Mongolia.
- Darhan uul (Municipality)
- Govi-Sümber (Municipality)
- Orhon (Municipality)
- Ulaanbaatar (Municipality)