- Homosexuality⚢✔ Legal
- Marriage⚭✖ Not legal
- Changing Gender✔ Legal, surgery not required
- Adoption✖ Single only
- DiscriminationIllegal in some contexts
- Housing Discrimination✔ Sexual orientation and gender identity
- Employment Discrimination✔ Sexual orientation and gender identity
- Military✔ Legal
- Age of Consent✔ Equal
- Donating Blood✔ Legal
- Conversion Therapy✖ Not banned
Latvian law allows any person over 25 to adopt. However persons who are not married to each other may not adopt the same child. This means that only one person of an unmarried couple can adopt a child. However, lesbian couples can get access to IVF and assisted insemination treatment.
Illegal in some contexts
The labour law was amended to protect LGBTQ+ population in some aspects of the labour market.