- Homosexuality⚢✔ Male illegal, female legal
- Marriage⚭✖ Not legal
- Changing Gender✖ Illegal
- Adoption✖ Illegal
- Discrimination✖ No protections
- Housing Discrimination✖ No protections
- Employment Discrimination✖ No protections
- Age of Consent✖ Unequal
- Donating Blood✖ Banned (indefinite deferral)
- Conversion Therapy✖ Not banned
Male illegal, female legal
Sexual activity between two males is illegal in Kiribati, with up to 14 years in prison as punishment. Sexual activity between two females is legal.
Kiribati does not have a military.