- Homosexuality⚢✖ Illegal (imprisonment as punishment)
- Marriage⚭✖ Not legal
- Changing Gender✔ Legal, but requires surgery
- Adoption✖ Illegal
- Discrimination✖ No protections
- Housing Discrimination✖ No protections
- Employment Discrimination✖ No protections
- Military✔ Legal
- Age of Consent✔ Equal
- Donating Blood✔ Legal
- Conversion Therapy✖ Not banned
No protection exists for sexual orientation and gender identity under the current constitution. In addition, homosexuality is still currently illegal.
Homosexuality is illegal there.
Age of consent is 18 regardless of sex or gender identify. According to Article 183 of the Criminal Code of Bhutan.
No information on this
Homosexuality is still illegal there.