- Homosexuality⚢✖ Illegal (imprisonment as punishment)
- Marriage⚭✖ Not legal
- Changing Gender✔ Legal, but requires surgery
- Adoption✖ Single only
- Discrimination✖ No protections
- Housing Discrimination✖ No protections
- Employment Discrimination✖ No protections
- Military✖ Illegal
- Age of Consent✔ Equal
- Donating Blood✔ Legal
- Conversion Therapy✖ Not banned
Legal, but requires surgery
Legal under section 9 of the Benin Constitution.
Homosexuality is illegal there.
age of consent is 18 regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
Just decriminalized homosexuality. very poor country.